KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote/Client Download!
Download Client!!Vote For KaakuScape!
Similar topics
Affiliates
A Forum About Everything!
RuneScape Private Servers

Welcome To KaakuScape!

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like KaakuScape?
Yes
Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_lcap90%Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Its alright..
Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_lcap10%Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No
Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_lcap0%Welcome To KaakuScape! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

Welcome To KaakuScape! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Welcome to KaakuScape everyone I am very glad to bring it back! Please be calm and willing to help me threw the development of the server hope everyone loves the server! Be sure to Post in "New Users" + "Tell about you". Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://kaakuscape.forumotion.com
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey, nice webpage... ill check out the client as soon as i can.. i expect that it'll be awesome ;D
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Ninji wrote:
Hey, nice webpage... ill check out the client as soon as i can.. i expect that it'll be awesome ;D

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the server!

The Client is amazing custom items and much more!
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 pm

yeah.. the custom items should be good.. and by the way.. are there 1 hit KO items? if there are then.. damn... :s cause that kinda ruins the fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Ninji wrote:
yeah.. the custom items should be good.. and by the way.. are there 1 hit KO items? if there are then.. damn... :s cause that kinda ruins the fun.

Nope, There is only staff 1 hit K0's It is legit combat leveling Its not to hard nor to easy.
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Thats good.. cause there's no point in playing a server where there's 1 hit KO's >.>
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Ninji wrote:
Thats good.. cause there's no point in playing a server where there's 1 hit KO's >.>

Exactly, We are all fair on this server!
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm

hmm... Is there summoning hunting and con? cause if there is.. then... well.. that makes it just really... really really.. ._. idk.. HARD! xD
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 pm

No, There is currently No Summoning, Etc.
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 pm

ah.. good o.. :p im good at most things on Private servers except for a few things.. like Pking and Coding ._. :p idk even how to code.
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Ninji wrote:
ah.. good o.. :p im good at most things on Private servers except for a few things.. like Pking and Coding ._. :p idk even how to code.

No Need for coding I Will update this server ALOT! It will get better and better!
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:12 pm

ok.. ;D i already even know the co-owner.. Razz so.. yeah. ^-^ client is downloading now ._.
Back to top Go down
ninji

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:14 pm

I have one good thing to say.. at least you guys dont freaking force people to vote for you.. as i know of come clients.. you cant even go on the site without being forced to vote somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Ninji wrote:
I have one good thing to say.. at least you guys dont freaking force people to vote for you.. as i know of come clients.. you cant even go on the site without being forced to vote somehow.

Yeah, We like people to vote for us but on there own free will..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To KaakuScape!   Welcome To KaakuScape! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To KaakuScape!
Page 1 of 1