KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote/Client Download!
Download Client!!Vote For KaakuScape!
Similar topics
Affiliates
A Forum About Everything!
RuneScape Private Servers

Need Server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legendrock

Need Server? Empty
PostSubject: Need Server?   Need Server? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:55 am

ok when i downloaded client, it came up and bla bla, finally to login screen, i entered my u/n and p/a and the port was already there, wat about server? that was blank... probably a stupid question, but just asking lol, im new to mopar. afro
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

Need Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Server?   Need Server? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 pm

legendrock wrote:
ok when i downloaded client, it came up and bla bla, finally to login screen, i entered my u/n and p/a and the port was already there, wat about server? that was blank... probably a stupid question, but just asking lol, im new to mopar. afro

Hey legendrock!

Good Question, To play on this server it requires the Server Client, Witch was updated earyler today! You can download it by clicking "Client Download" Over to the left of this page..

Thanks!

-Kaaku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kaakuscape.forumotion.com

Need Server?
Page 1 of 1