KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Welcome to KaakuScape Forums! KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server! This is server is 150X xp on every skill from retail! So your not gonna get 1-99 in one day! This server is challenging and fun!

Would you like to Register?
KaakuScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaakuScape Is a RuneScape Private server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote/Client Download!
Download Client!!Vote For KaakuScape!
Affiliates
A Forum About Everything!
RuneScape Private Servers

Help!!! Please!!!

Go down 
+2
Unchart3d
Stunna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunna

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm

I download and extracted and everything but when I log in It says "Error connecting to server" PLEASE HELP

king <~Me and my yellow phat. xD
Back to top Go down
Unchart3d

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 am

Same problem as me! Heelp! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Donald

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:28 am

Help me please too^^
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 am

I am sorry to say the server is now down. I will be sure to Send you all an email when server becomes live.
Back to top Go down
https://kaakuscape.forumotion.com
IIRandoMeII

IIRandoMeII

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:28 am

AWw No Fairs
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 am

IIRandoMeII wrote:
AWw No Fairs

I am very sorry, Be sure to check your settings so you can receive Emails from KaakuScape to ensure you will be the first to play when it is back up.
Back to top Go down
IIRandoMeII

IIRandoMeII

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 am

Kaaku wrote:
IIRandoMeII wrote:
AWw No Fairs

I am very sorry, Be sure to check your settings so you can receive Emails from KaakuScape to ensure you will be the first to play when it is back up.
when will the server be bk up?? i just joined
Back to top Go down
Kaaku
Owner
Owner
Kaaku

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 am

IIRandoMeII wrote:
Kaaku wrote:
IIRandoMeII wrote:
AWw No Fairs

when will the server be bk up?? i just joined

At this time there is no set date, It will be upcoming though, Please stay tuned and if you would like you can still post on the forums even though the server is not up.
Back to top Go down
ironik56

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: help meee   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm

i dont know how to play please help me Very Happy Sad Surprised Shocked Twisted Evil cyclops clown What a Face Crying or Very sad lol! afro flower elephant queen jocolor geek scratch study king farao rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help!!! Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Please!!!   Help!!! Please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!! Please!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaakuScape :: KaakuScape Server! :: Help!-
Jump to: